Wax seal pendant with the British Royal Coat of Arms in bronze. Antique wax seal jewelry with lion and unicorn crest and French mottos.
It is the royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The crest features both the motto of English monarchs;
Dieu et mon droit (God and my right),
and the motto of the Order of the Garter;
Honi soit qui mal y pense (Shamed be he who thinks ill of it).
The shield is split in four quarters. The first and last for England, the second representing Scotland, and the third quarter with the harp represents Northern Ireland. Supporting this crest is the crowned English lion on the left, and a Scottish unicorn on right. The royal coat of arms was adopted into use in 1837.
* This listing is for one wax seal pendant with jump ring
* You will receive the pendant without chain or gift packaging
* The charm is made of bronze
* The size is about 26mm x 25mm
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze
* The wax seal pendant you will be receiving is similar to the one in the pictures
The Wax Seal used in creating this charm is from the late 1800’s, from Victorian England.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.