Wax seal necklace with Holy Spirit symbol dove and French motto "Forsake Me Not". Antique wax seal charm jewelry made in silver.
This listing is for necklace with a dove, the symbol for the Holy Spirit.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Ne M'Abandonne Pas
(Forsake Me Not)
Do not leave me.
The authentic antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1800's, it originates from France
* size of charm is about 14mm across
* this listing is for one charm and an 18 inch delicate sterling silver chain
* gift packaged
* translation/description card is included
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
This charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal pendant a unique look. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.