Wax seal necklace with a jester making a handstand and German motto "Always Fun" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one necklace with a jester practicing handstands.
The words framing this piece reads in German:
Normal is boring.
Turn the world upside down and have some fun.
The wax seal charm depicts a jester practicing handstands.
* size of charm is approximately 14-16mm across
* this listing is for one charm and an 18 inch delicate sterling silver necklace
* the words are small and all letters may not be fully legible
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s, it originates from France.
The wax seals are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio. T
This wax seal charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal pendant a unique look. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.