Wax seal necklace with a theatre mask and French dare motto "So Raise It Up" - antique wax seal charm jewelry in silver.
This listing is for one necklace.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Levez Le Donc
(So Raise It Up)
Dare to set aside your mask,
show the world who you really are.
* size of charm is about 13-15mm across
* this listing is for one charm and an 18 inch delicate sterling silver chain
* the words are small and all letters may not be fully legible
The wax seal necklace are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s, it originates from France.
The charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal pendant a unique look. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.