Wax seal charm with Satyr Lion crest and Latin motto "The World Trembles" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one pendant in bronze.
The motto on the bottom banner of the crest reads in Latin:
(The World Trembles)
A crest of a rampant lion above a shield supported by a satyr and a lion.
The shield depicts a volcano eruption and lightning bolts.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 27x23mm
* the words are small and all letters may not be fully legible
The wax seals are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio. The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the latter half of the 1800's, it originates from England.
The wax seal pendants are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The pendant is made of reclaimed bronze. Please note that the wax seal pendant has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina.
The wax seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal unique. The pendants are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal pendant you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.