Wax Seal Charm North Star antique wax seal charm jewelry with French motto guiding star "Trust It".
This listing is for one wax seal charm with the North Star.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
J'Ai Confiance En Elle
(I trust it)
Trust your guiding star.
It lights the way.
The wax seal charm depicts Polaris, the North Star,
a symbol of guidance to safe harbor. The star is a constant,
a fixed point, it's bright light is always visible leading the way if you are lost.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 17mm across
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s, it originates from France.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.