Wax Seal Charm - Harmony - antique wax seal jewelry - True Happiness - hind on tower crest
This listing is for one charm.
The charm was made using an impression of an antique wax seal.
The words framing this piece reads in Latin:
Qui Uti Scit Ei Bona
(Be wealth to the one who knows how to use it)
How very wealthy are those who seek riches of the heart.
They will always have more than enough of all that brings true happiness.
The wax seal charm depicts a hind, collared and chained,
standing upon the battlements of an upper half tower.
In heraldry the symbol of a hind denotes peace and harmony.
The battlement tower represents protection and safety.
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to 1790’s Georgian era, it originates from England.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* charm is made of solid bronze
* size is about 20mm across
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the words are small and all letters are not fully legible
* the charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.