Wax seal charm with guiding star French motto "Where Will It Take Me" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one charm depicting a person rowing a boat and looking up to the sky finding the North Star.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Où Me Conduira-T-Elle?
(Where Will It Take Me?)
Sometimes you just have to let life unfold and trust it will guide you in the right direction.
The wax seal charm depicts a person rowing a boat and looking up to the sky finding the North Star. The North Star, also called the Polaris, is a symbol of guidance to safe harbor. It lights the way and shows true north, leading those who are lost.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 17-19mm across
The wax seals charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1810’s France, the last years of Napoleon Bonaparte as a ruler of France.
Please note that the the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.