Wax seal charm with tortoise and French motto "Slow and Sure" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one charm in solid bronze with a tortoise.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Doucement Mais Sûre
(Slow And Sure)
Step by step one goes very far.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of bronze
* size is about 17-19mm across
* the charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1810’s France, the last years of Napoleon Bonaparte as a ruler of France.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.