Wax seal charm with thistle - a Scottish thistle above the crown of United Kingdom, antique wax seal jewelry.
This listing is for one charm in bronze.
A Scottish heritage charm, the Floral Emblem of Scotland.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
(no one attacks me with impunity)
Here is the National symbol of Scotland, the thistle, set above the
St. Edward's crown (the crown of United Kingdom).
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 19th Century, it originates from Scotland.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 22mm across
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.