Wax seal pendant with rampant lion crest symbolic of "Bravery, Courage & Strength" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one pendant with lions.
The heraldic symbol of rampant lions has a special meaning of bravery, courage and strength.
The crest depicts rampant lions flying flags and supporting the shield.
The shield contains a fur coat with bell-shaped objects, a Vair.
The mere fact that a shield contains furs suggests a mark of dignity.
This particular wax seal pendant was made using the impression of an authentic antique wax seal from France. It dates back to the mid 1800's.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 28mm across
* The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The charms are stamped with the RQP Studio hallmark logo on the reverse.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.