Wax seal necklace with two trees and French motto "In Vain Destiny Separates Us". Antique wax seal jewelry in silver.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
En Vain Le Destin Nous Sépare
(In Vain Destiny Separates Us)
Like a river running through, destiny tries to keep us apart.
But we are stronger than that.
With patience, hope and faith in abundance, our love conquers all, because...
We were meant to be together.
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1810’s, it originates from France.
* size of charm is about 15mm across
* this listing is for one wax seal charm with an 18" sterling silver chain
* gift packaged
* card with translation/description is included
The wax seal necklaces are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
This charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and an 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina. The antique wax seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. They are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.