Wax seal charm with Italian love motto "If I Lose You Am I Am Lost" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant with guiding star.
The charm was made using an impression of an antique wax seal.
This listing is for one charm.
The words framing this piece reads in Italian:
Se Ti Perdo Son Perduta
(If I lose You I Am Lost)
You are the light in my darkness. You are my lifeline. I am lost without you.
This charm depicts a little cherub navigating in rough seas,
guided to safe harbor by the Polaris star in the sky.
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1840’s, an authentic antique wax seal from the Napoleon III of France era.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 16-18mm across
The wax seals charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.