Wax seal necklace with a heart and the French caption "I'm Not Happy If You Are Sad" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one necklace depicting a little heart.
The words framing this piece reads French:
Je Ne Suis Pas Gai Si Tu Es Triste
(I'm not happy if you are sad)
Better by far you should forget and smile
than that you should remember and be sad.
* size of charm is approximately 10-12mm
* the words are tiny and all letters may not be legible
* this listing is for one charm with an 18 inch delicate sterling silver chain
* gift packaged
* card with translation and description is included
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1820’s, it is from France.
The wax seal charm necklaces are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
This wax seal charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal pendant unique. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the reverse with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver. The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.