Wax seal charm with a winged hourglass and French caption "Time Passes But The Friendship Remains" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one charm.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Le Tems Passe L'Amitie Reste
(time passes but the friendship remains)
Featuring an hourglass with angel wings.
Life changes, time passes but good friends remain a constant.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 15mm across
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s, from France.
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC, by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.