Wax seal charm depicting a beaver and with French motivational motto "Work And Hope" Perseverance - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one wax seal charm with a beaver.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
(Work And Hope)
Hope, hope for the future.
Work; work for the fruits of labor - you will benefit one day.
Whatever your goals -
Work, hope, be steadfast; this is the key to happiness, or at least to success!
Look to the beaver for inspiration.
Beavers are ingenious builders, orchestrating megalith dams that can change the flowing course of entire rivers. This impressive aspect makes the beaver an analogy for perseverance. Work hard and build on your hopes and dreams. Change the course of your life flow by structuring your life with a goal to coax your dreams into your physical reality.
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s, it originates from France.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 16mm across
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.