Wax seal pendant with rampant lion crest. Antique wax seal charm jewelry in solid bronze.
A pendant in bronze with a crest depicting rampant lions on a shield.
The motto framing this piece reads in Latin:
Aposse Ad Esse
(From Possibility To Actuality)
It connects the wearer with Latin motto - Aposse ad Esse - (from possibility to actuality). One who believes wishes can become true through hard work and persistence. The heraldic symbol of rampant lions means bravery courage and strength.
The antique armorial wax seal used in creating this pendant dates back to the 1770’s France.
We have this in a larger version too, you can see it here:
* This listing is for one wax seal charm with a jump ring
* Size of charm is about 23x24mm
* You will receive the pendant without chain or gift packaging
* The charm is made of solid bronze
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze
* The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The charms are stamped with the RQP Studio hallmark logo on the reverse.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.