Wax seal pendant with Latin motto "Yield Not To Misfortunes" with lion - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one charm in bronze with a crest.
The motto on the banner below reads in Latin:
Ne Cede Malis
(Yield Not To Misfortunes)
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them.
A lion passant reguardant above a shield with a centered cross fleury (the arms end in fleur-de-lys). Three vertical cross fitchy (the lower limb is pointed, as if to be driven into the ground) on either side supporting the shield.
This particular wax seal pendant was made using an impression of an antique wax seal from France that dates back to the beginning of the 1800's.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 21x23mm
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.