Wax Seal Pendant Hope In God - antique wax seal jewelry charm French motto Heron Bird in bronze by RQP Studio
Wax seal charm with a heron and French motto "Hope In God" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one pendant in solid bronze with a heron.
The motto framing this piece reads in French:
Espérance En Dieu
(Hope In God)
The heraldic symbol of the heron has a special meaning of divine wisdom.
It represents contemplation, vigilance and inner quietness.
The antique wax seal used in creating this pendant dates back to the 19th Century Victorian England.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 22mm across
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.