Wax Seal Pendant Brave Heart - antique wax seal jewelry charm Rampant Lion Crest Courageous Bravery by RQP Studio
Wax seal pendant with rampant lion crest and heart shield "Brave Heart" - antique wax seal jewelry charm.
This listing is for one pendant with a crest.
The heraldic symbol of rampant lions has a special meaning of bravery, courage and strength.
The crest depicts rampant lions supporting the shield containing a lone heart below three stars. Above the escutcheon sits a five point coronet, and the shield rests on a bar holding three medals, the National Order of the Legion of Honor.
This particular wax seal charm was made using an authentic antique wax seal from France. It dates back to the early 1800's.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the pendant is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 21x23mm
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC, by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.