Wax seal pendant with fearless motto "Be Just And Fear Not". Antique wax seal jewelry in solid bronze.
The motto framing this piece reads:
Be Just And Fear Not
The coat of arms features an escutcheon with field divided party per cross (quarterly),
with ordinaries chevron, and common charges of crossed thigh-bones.
The crest above the twist torse depicts a kneeling warrior holding a cross.
This particular wax seal pendant was made using an antique wax seal from France that dates back to the 19th Century.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 21x23mm
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.