Wax seal necklace with a tree and sun, French motto "My Sunshine" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one necklace featuring a tree planted on a hill, and the sun shining.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
SOIS MOI FAVORABLE
(be favorable to me)
You are my sunshine.
Be favorable to me.
* in order to avoid confusion, please pay special attention to the charm size
* size of charm is about 13-14 mm across
* this listing is for one charm with a delicate 18 inch sterling silver chain
* the words are small and all letters may not be legible
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1800’s France.
The wax seal charm necklaces are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
This wax seal charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal pendant unique. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the reverse with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver. The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.