Wax seal necklace with sailboat and French motto "Such Is Life" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one necklace with a sailboat.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Telle Est La Vie
(Such Is Life)
Like a boat in stormy seas, life has its ups and downs.
Set your sails and focus on navigating the very best course possible
for what life may bring your way.
* size of charm is about 15mm in diameter.
* this listing is for one charm and an 18 inch delicate sterling silver necklace chain.
* the words are small and all letters may not be fully legible.
The wax seals are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1840’s, an authentic antique wax seal from the Napoleon III of France era.
This wax seal charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal pendant a unique look. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal necklace you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal necklaces have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.