Wax seal pendant depicting an hourglass symbolizing time, and motto in French "Time Passes But The Friendship Remains". Antique wax seal charm jewelry in bronze.
This listing is for one pendant with an hourglass.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Le Tems Passe Mais L'Amitie Reste
(time passes but the friendship remains)
Life changes, time passes but good friends remain a constant.
This particular wax seal charm was made using an antique wax seal from England that dates back to the 19th Century.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 20x18mm
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.