Wax seal pendant depicting a symbol for Protection - wings (a vol, French for "flight"), and motto "Mount Up". Antique wax seal charm jewelry in bronze.
This listing is for one pendant with the symbol of protection.
The words framing this piece reads:
The wax seal charm depicts a vol with motto inside a raised shield.
A vol (French for "flight") is a set of plumed bird's wings that symbolize protection.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 19-21mm across
* The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The antique carnelian wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1900's, it originates from England.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.