Wax seal charm with a Unicorn and Latin steadfast motto "Persevering and Faithful" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant.
This listing is for one charm in solid bronze with a Unicorn.
The motto framing this piece reads in Latin:
Tenax Et Fidelis
(Persevering and Faithful)
One who will continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty.
One who is loyal to friends and family, and steadfast in affection.
In heraldry, the Unicorn represents one with extreme courage, virtue and strength.
The authentic antique intaglio wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to
the 19th Century Victorian England.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the pendant is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 25x22mm
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC, by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.