Shamrock Wax Seal Charm - Good Luck pendant - antique wax seal jewelry pendant in solid bronze.
This listing is for one charm.
The charm was made using an impression of an antique wax seal.
The heraldic symbol of the four-leaf clover has a special meaning of good luck and safeguard against evil spirits.
May it bring lots of luck to you!
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 19th Century it originates from England.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* charm is made of solid bronze
* size is about 21mm across
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.