Wax seal pendant with a peace dove and Victorian patience motto "I Wait My Time" - antique wax seal jewelry charm.
This listing is for one pendant depicting a dove with an olive branch in it's beak.
The motto framing this piece reads:
I Wait My Time
A person with the special qualities of calmness, stability, and persistent courage in trying circumstances.
This wax seal crest depicts a dove of peace set upon a six-twist torse with an olive branch in it’s beak. The heraldic symbol of the olive branch has the special meaning of peace or victory.
The antique wax seal used in creating this pendant is from the late 1800’s Victorian England.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the pendant is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 26x28mm
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC, by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.