Wax seal pendant with rampant lions and tiny French motto "Honor Guides My Steps" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one pendant in solid bronze, a crest with lions.
In very tiny letters, not visible to the naked eye, the banner on bottom of seal charm reads in French:
Honneur Guide Mes Pas
(Honor Guide My Steps)
One who has personal integrity, dignity and pride.
This armorial shield features two rampant lions, a coronet (crown) below a horse’s head.
The center of shield draws an embattled line, heraldic sign for walls of a fortress.
The crown symbolizes nobility, the horse has a special meaning of warrior spirit,
intellect and courage.
The rampant lions denote bravery, strength, ferocity, and valor.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* size of charm is about 19x17mm
The Wax Seal used in creating this charm dates back to the early 1800’s, from France.
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.