Wax seal charm with greyhound crest, antique wax seal jewelry pendant with dogs.
This listing is for one wax seal charm in solid bronze with a greyhound crest.
Courage and Loyalty.
The Greyhound, an emblem of all strong and great hunting dogs.
The greyhound denotes majesty, courage, vigilance, swiftness and loyalty.
The crest depicts two greyhounds under a crown.
* This listing is for one wax seal charm with jump ring
* You will receive the charm without chain or gift packaging
* The charm is made of bronze
* The size is about 24x21mm
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm is from the beginning of the 1800’s, from France.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.