Divine Heart Antique Wax Seal Pendant - Sacred Heart wax seal charm jewelry with religious crest.
This listing is for one charm with a heart crest.
"Love one another as I have loved you."
The symbol of the Divine Heart, heavenly love.
The words framing this piece reads in Latin/French:
CONG. SS. RED. IN MON EP.
(Congregatio Sanctissimi Redemptoris In Mon Episcopale)
Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer
* This listing is for one wax seal charm with a jump ring
* Size of charm is about 21mm across
* You will receive the pendant without chain or gift packaging
* The charm is made of solid bronze
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze
* The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The antique seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 19th Century France.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.