Wax seal pendant featuring a warrior and battle axe with French motto "Courage To Fight" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
This listing is for one charm.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Sans Peur Et Sans Reproche
(Without Fear or Blame)
Courage to fight.
Suited up ready for battle. Full armor on and battle axe drawn, with attitude in abundance, I will never lose heart. I’m ready to beat anything coming my way.
The charm was made using an impression of an antique wax seal that dates back to the 1840's France.
* this listing is for one charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 18mm across
The antique wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1840’s, a French seal from the Napoleon III of France era.
The charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC, by RQP Studio.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.