Wax seal pendant with motto "Brighter Hours Will Come" depicting Cupid (Love) and Psyche (the Soul) - antique wax seal jewelry.
This listing is for one solid bronze pendant.
The words framing this piece reads:
Brighter Hours Will Come
Love with steadfast support, leaning against column and regarding the Soul.
In ancient Greek the word for butterfly is "psyche" which means "soul". Cupid is the symbol of love.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 18x22mm
* The words are small and all letters may not be fully legible
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The antique wax seal intaglio used in creating this charm dates back to the 19th Century England.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.