Wax seal charm with beehive and French motto "No One Penetrates My Secrets" - antique wax seal jewelry pendant with bees and a hive.
This listing is for one charm in bronze.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
Nul n'en pénetre le secret
(No One Penetrates My Secrets)
A beehive with swarming honey bees protecting the queen inside.
My heart is guarded well.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 16x17mm
The wax seals charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1840’s, an authentic antique wax seal from the Napoleon III of France era.
Please note that the charm has been through a oxidization process to give it an antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.