Wax seal charm with an industrious honey bee and motto - antique wax seal jewelry.
This listing is for one charm.
The word framing this piece reads:
A symbol of regal powers, the honeybee is very industrious for her livelihood. She is social and cooperative, and will only hurt such as first provoke her, but then she is most fierce.
In heraldry bees are a symbol of industriousness, thereof the phrase “busy as a bee”.
* size of charm is approximately 18-20mm across.
* this listing is for one charm with a jump ring
* You will receive the pendant without chain or gift packaging.
* The charm is made of solid bronze.
* The jump ring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze.
* The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
The wax seals charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The antique amethyst wax seal intaglio used in creating this charm dates back to the Victorian times, from 19th Century England.
Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal charm unique. The charms are hallmarked on with the reverse with RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charm have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
* You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.