Anchor wax seal charm - Hope Sustains Me - wax seal jewelry nautical anchor in bronze
This listing is for one wax seal charm in bronze - Hope Sustains Me - depicting an anchor.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
L'Espérance Me Soutient
(Hope Sustains Me)
The anchor, which remains firm & steady
in the stormy seas, represents well grounded hope.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 16-19mm across
The Wax Seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1810’s France, the last years of Napoleon Bonaparte as a ruler of France.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.