Wax seal pendant with anchor, hearts and French motto "Hope Supports" - antique wax seal charm jewelry.
The pendant was made using an impression of an antique wax seal.
This listing is for one pendant in bronze.
The words framing this piece reads in French:
L'Espérance Les Soutient.
(The Hope Supports)
The anchor, which remains firm & steady in the stormy seas,
represents well grounded hope.
The wax seal charm depicts an anchor tied with two hearts and surrounded by a serpent, a symbol representing eternity.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 22mm across
The Wax Seal used in creating this charm dates back to the beginning of the 1900's, it's from France.
The wax seal charms are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
Please note that the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage patina. The antique seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal charm a unique look. The charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal charm you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.