Wax seal pendant in bronze depicting eagle head crest with a Latin motto - antique wax seal jewelry.
This listing is for one pendant.
The words on the bottom banner of the crest reads in Latin:
Vigilant adj \’vi-ja-lant
Keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.
Always keenly alert to or heedful of trouble or peril,
as while others are sleeping or unsuspicious.
The symbol of the eagle head has a special meaning
of strength, courage and alertness. It represents the one
who is high-spirited, quick-witted and judicious.
* this listing is for one wax seal charm
* no frills - shipped with no meaning card, no gift packaging
* the charm is made of solid bronze
* the size is about 23x21mm
This particular wax seal pendant was made using an authentic antique wax seal from England. The wax seal dates back to the mid 1800's.
The wax seal pendants are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
The pendant is made of reclaimed bronze. Please note that the patina on the wax seal pendant has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look.
The wax seal has been pressed into the bronze by hand, and this makes each and every wax seal unique. The pendants are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp. The wax seal pendant you will receive is similar to the ones in the pictures.
* Some of the images (above) of the wax seal charms have been photographed close-up. If you have a hard time imagining the size of the charms, then it can be helpful to physically draw the dimensions of the wax seal charm on a piece of paper.
*You can type in the words "mm to in" into Google's search box, that will give you a quick converter if you prefer the dimensions measured in inches.